The highly anticipated Monday Night Football clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles is just around the corner, and football fans across the nation are eagerly awaiting the showdown. If you’re looking to catch the game live online, there are several streaming options available to you.
Streaming Options for the Chiefs vs. Eagles Game
- ESPN+: As the official streaming service for ESPN and ABC, ESPN+ is your go-to option for watching the Chiefs vs. Eagles game online. With a subscription, you can enjoy live access to the game, along with a vast library of sports content, including ESPN originals and exclusive programming.
- Sling TV: This popular live TV streaming service offers a variety of channel packages, including ESPN and ABC in select markets. The Orange plan, starting at $35 per month, provides access to ESPN, while the Blue plan, starting at $40 per month, includes ABC in select areas.
- Fubo TV: Renowned for its extensive sports coverage, Fubo TV provides ESPN and ABC in most markets through its Standard plan, starting at $79.99 per month. Fubo TV also offers a variety of sports-centric add-ons to enhance your viewing experience.
- DirecTV Stream: Another prominent live TV streaming service, DirecTV Stream offers ESPN and ABC in most markets through its Entertainment plan, starting at $64.99 per month. With DirecTV Stream, you can enjoy a seamless streaming experience on a variety of devices.
- Hulu + Live TV: Combining the vast content library of Hulu with live TV streaming, Hulu + Live TV provides ESPN and ABC in most markets through its standard plan, starting at $75.99 per month. This service offers a comprehensive streaming experience, catering to both sports enthusiasts and entertainment seekers.
Additional Options for Out-of-Market Viewers
If you’re located outside of the Chiefs’ or Eagles’ local broadcast markets, you may need to explore additional options to watch the game. These include:
- NFL Game Pass International: This subscription service offers live out-of-market preseason games, allowing you to catch the Chiefs and Eagles in action before the regular season kicks off.
- VPN: Using a VPN, or virtual private network, can mask your location and allow you to access streaming services that may be restricted in your area. However, it’s important to note that using a VPN may violate the terms of service of some streaming platforms.
Making the Most of Your Streaming Experience
To ensure an optimal streaming experience, consider these tips:
- Check internet speed: Ensure your internet connection is fast enough to handle live streaming. A minimum speed of 10 Mbps is recommended for standard definition video, while 25 Mbps is recommended for high definition.
- Choose the right streaming service: Select a streaming service that offers the channels you need and aligns with your budget. Research trial periods and compare pricing plans to find the best fit.
- Prepare your devices: Ensure your streaming devices are compatible with the chosen service and are up to date with the latest software.
- Cast to a larger screen: If available, consider casting the game to a larger screen, such as a smart TV or projector, for a more immersive viewing experience.